Chicopee manufacturing company currently seeking Injection Mold Setup Technicians for 2nd and 3rd shifts! Full time, temp-hire opportunity!
We are seeking an experienced Injection Mold Operators to join a growing company. As an Injection Mold Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining injection molding machines . This is a hands-on role that requires attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
– Set up and operate injection molding machines according to production specifications
– Monitor machine operations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure product quality
– Perform quality inspections on finished products using tools such as micrometers and calipers
– Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues to minimize downtime
– Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
– Assist with material handling, including loading and unloading raw materials
– Assemble and package finished products for shipment
– Adhere to lean manufacturing principles to optimize production efficiency
– Previous experience operating injection molding machines is required
– Understand mechanical concepts related to manufacturing
– Ability to read and interpret work instructions and blueprints
– Basic math skills for measuring and calculating dimensions
– Experience working in a manufacturing environment
– Forklift experience is a plus
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm; Monday-Friday and mandatory Saturdays
3rd shift: 11pm-7am; Monday-Friday and mandatory Saturdays
$25.20/hr plus shift differentials
Please apply and submit resume to www.reliabletemps.com/employee or call 413-786-9941 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.20 – $26.45 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 48 per week