Local company seeking out Assemblers & Machines Techs on their 1st and 2nd shift for board games and toys! Candidates must be able to stand and work on a fast paced assembly line. This position requires the assembler/operator to move from one department to another performing different jobs to support business demands.
- Assembling, plastic assembling, collating, carton/tray forming, packing, material handling and skidding.
- Accurate records are kept as required.
- Production, quality and safety standards must be maintained.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area by performing general housekeeping duties as needed.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement, quality, safety and environmental programs as required.
Shift: 1st 6:30-2:3pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm or 3pm-11pm with OT before/after shift and on Saturdays
Please call 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview!