Enfield metal manufacturer currently seeking a heat treat operator for 2nd shift. Previous experience with heat treating and metal finishing is preferred. Position entails working with med-high carbon steel products and working in a higher temperature setting. Full time, temp-hire opportunity on 2nd shift!
- -Responsible for loading or feeding parts onto the furnace belt.
- -Knowledge of, recognizing and keeping all parts identified for customers
– Follow procedures, maintain all necessary quality measurements and reporting.
– Load, unload, and set up of machines and adjust controls to ensure proper operation.
– Monitor machine operations and make adjustments as needed to maintain quality standards.
– Inspect finished products for defects and ensure they meet customer requirements.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience operating machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
– Strong knowledge of machine operation principles and techniques.
– Familiarity with heat treat, metal finishing, or welding is preferred
Schedule: 2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm
Please apply and submit resume to www.reliabletemps.com/employee or call 413-786-9941 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week