A manufacturer in Winchester, NH is looking for Production Operators and Material Handlers on all shifts!
This are all temp-hire opportunities.
Full time and part time positions available
Pay: DOE with shift differential
- Meet daily production needs for our customers as assigned by department leads.
- Identify and verify raw materials, package, label, and palletize finished products.
- Maintain workplace organization and cleanliness throughout the day.
- Complete required production documentation.
- Inspect the product for quality (labels, weights, visuals).
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Material Handler maintains the flow of necessary parts and accessories needed in the process of production to the Molding department.
- This is a fast-paced position following the checklists to create your own plans to multitask and follow through with department needs throughout the day.
- Follow all safety procedures, including safety startup checklists at the beginning of the shift, notifying the team leader/supervisor of any equipment problems immediately, wearing all required PPE, participating in ongoing safety training, and maintaining good housekeeping and execution of standard work quantities/requirements.
- Report any scrap, damaged product, or quality problems to the team leader/supervisor immediately.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers by willingness to take on additional responsibility and/or support as assigned.
- Other duties or cross training as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Able to pass a drug screen (including THC)
- Clean background check
- Able to lift up to 40lbs