Chicopee Manufacturing company current seeking Finishing Setup Technicians for 2nd & 3rd shifts! Full time, temp-hire opportunity!
We are seeking skilled Finishing Setup Technicians to join our growing company. As a Finisher, you will be responsible for handling materials, operating machinery, and ensuring the quality of finished products. The ideal candidate will have experience in a machining background, mechanical operations, possess strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work with various tools and equipment.
– Handle and inspect materials used in the finishing process
– Operate machinery using sketches, blueprints and verbal instructions
– Follow instructions and specifications to complete finishing tasks
– Perform quality checks on finished products to ensure they meet standards
– Package finished products for shipment or storage
– Maintain a clean and organized work area
– Previous experience in a machining and manufacturing environment preferred
– Basic math skills for measuring and calculating dimensions
– Experience using tools such as micrometers and calipers
-Mechanical background is preferred
– Ability to operate a forklift is a plus
– Knowledge of programming machinery is beneficial
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm; Monday-Friday with mandatory Saturdays
3rd shift: 11pm-7am; Monday-Friday with mandatory Saturdays
$25.20/hr plus shift differentials
Please apply and submit resume to www.reliabletemps.com/employee or call 413-786-9941 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.20 – $26.45 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 48 per week